1. name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer.
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
MECHOW WORKS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Swinemünder Strasse 10
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.Piktorgrambuch.com, information is automatically sent to our website server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the file accessed
- Website from which access was made (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluating system security and stability, and for further administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as if this is legally permissible and necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific end device used. However, this does not mean that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been to our site and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
b) Google Analytics
For the purpose of demand-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see under point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as browser type/version, operating system used, referrer URL (the page previously visited), host name of the accessing computer (IP address), time of server request, is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymised so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found, for example, in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6. social media plug-ins
We use social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to make our company better known. The underlying promotional purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the DSGVO. The responsibility for data protection-compliant operation is to be ensured by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us is carried out by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website as best as possible.
Social media plug-ins from Facebook are used on our website to make their use more personal. For this purpose, we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser, which then integrates it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the needs-based design of Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Our website also uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”.
When you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Instagram servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can directly assign your visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed there to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to directly assign the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
7. data subject rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 of the Regulation, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- revoke your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This means that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
8. right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to hello(at)piktuu.com is sufficient.
9. data security
We use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. topicality and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status May 2023.
11. Cookie Banner
We use the “Real Cookie Banner” consent tool to manage the cookies and similar technologies used (tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.) and related consents. Details on how “Real Cookie Banner” works can be found at https://devowl.io/de/rcb/datenverarbeitung/.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this context is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DS-GVO and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest is the management of the cookies and similar technologies used and the related consents.
The provision of the personal data is neither contractually required nor necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. If you wish to use the personal